It is still too early to tell if Scarlett will be having puppies late January. Believe me, I check every few days with my home ultrasound!
I'm writing to let everyone know that my commitment to announcing only on a weekend has hit a snag since Scarlett will be 4 weeks from breeding this Saturday, Christmas Eve.
In light of this, I will postpone any announcement till the weekend following, so everyone possibly interested in this planned litter can enjoy the Christmas weekend without distractions! As a plus, waiting will provide an more accurate confirmation whether she is pregnant or not.